Alumilite Resin Starter Set (Small)
A great set to introduce you to resin, including some of our most popular and easy-to-use resin products. We've selected our top selling resin and colours, to give you a great kit to have a play with.
This set includes:
- 1x Alumilite Amazing Clear Cast Epoxy Resin 235ml (8 US fl oz) - Our favourite resin EVER! It's easy to use and does a brilliant job both as a clear casting and a pouring/coating resin! EASY to use as mixes in equal ratios (1:1 by volume) so very easy to measure up equal amounts of both parts. Click here to read more about the Alumilite Clear Cast Epoxy resin. Includes 2 x 4 US fl oz bottles - one of each part, giving you a total of 8 US fl oz.
- 1 x 6pk Wooden Stir Sticks - 6 wooden stirring sticks, approximately 14cm long and 0.5cm wide. Use these sticks to stir and mix your resin and colours.
- 4 x Mixing Cups - 4 clear polypropylene graduated mixing cups for resin. Approximately 60ml (approximately 2 fl oz). When you work with resin, exact measurements are really important, to ensure it sets properly. Use these cups to measure up exact amounts and to mix the resin. With the graduated printed scale on the side it is easy to get the right measurements.
- 3 x Sample Alumilite Dyes - includes Red, Ocean Blue and White - they can be mixed together to create more colours (see picture below!) Alumilite Dyes are used with resin to give an even and complete colour, with a reacting pigment dye that will never leak. Add the dye to the "A" side of the resin by weight up to 5% to achieve the colour and tint you desire. One drop goes far!
- 1 x 1.4gm Caster's Choice MacroPearl Sample - Caster's Choice Mica Powder is a premium colour mica powder which can be used with our Alumilite resin range, ideal for colouring all types of resin. It works beautifully with our entire range of different resins. A little powder goes a long way, so start with less than you think you need. If you combine it with dyes, it will go even further for a rich, metallic shimmer!
Click here to view our range of Resin Moulds. These work perfectly with the Amazing Clear Cast resin - no release agent needed!
Click here for an SDS for the resin included. Complies with FDA CFR 177.2600
For SDS and TDS information on the dyes, please refer to each colour individually here.
Examples of some of the colours you can create using just the three bottles of Alumilite Red, Ocean Blue and White dyes:
- Due to Brexit the following countries do NOT allow imports of this item: