Alumilite Resin Starter Set. A great starter set for any resin enthusiast... beginner or advanced. You save over 10% with this Alumilite Resin Starter Set!
This set includes:
- 1 x Alumilite Amazing Clear Cast Epoxy Resin 470ml (16 US fl oz) - Our favourite resin EVER! It's easy to use and does a brilliant job both as a clear casting and a pouring/coating resin! EASY to use as mixes in equal ratios (1:1 by volume) so very easy to measure up equal amounts of both parts. Click here to read more about the Alumilite Clear Cast Epoxy resin. Includes 2 x 8 US fl oz bottles - one of each part.
- 1 x 15pk Wooden Stir Sticks - 15 wooden stirring sticks, approximately 14cm long and 0.5cm wide. Use these sticks to stir and mix your resin.
- 6 x Mixing Cups - 6 clear polypropylene graduated mixing cups for resin. Approximately 60ml (approximately 2 fl oz). When you work with resin, exact measurements are really important, to ensure it sets properly. Use these cups to measure up exact amounts and to mix the resin. With the graduated printed scale on the side it is easy to get the right measurements.
- 2 x 28ml Alumilite Dyes - Alumilite Dyes are used with resin to give an even and complete colour, with a reacting pigment dye that will never leak. Add the dye to the "A" side of the resin by weight up to 5% to achieve the colour and tint you desire. One drop goes far! *Colour choice may differ to those in photos*
- 1 x 3gm Pearl Ex powder (surprise colour) - Jacquard Pearl-Ex is a safe, pearlescent, non-toxic, inert powdered pigment that exhibits extreme colourfastness and stability. PearlEx can be mixed with resin to create a metallic/pearlescent look - it will not tarnish or fade. The different particle sizes produce different looks, from a smooth pearly lustre, to a highly metallic sheen. See the full range of Pearl Ex powders and read more about them here.
Click here to view our range of Resin Moulds. These work perfectly with the Amazing Clear Cast resin - no release agent needed!
Click here for an SDS for the resin included. Complies with FDA CFR 177.2600
For SDS and TDS information on the dyes click here.
- Due to Brexit the following countries do NOT allow imports of this item:
Best resin I have ever used
Good selection of items for the beginner. Ready to use and gives a good result -even better if you have researched using resin first!
easy to use. no experience required! The dye is quite strong so add small amounts at the time!
I'm an absolute beginner to working with resin and for me this starter set is the perfect introduction! It had pretty much everything I needed to get started and I'm really pleased with the results!
House of resin was recommended to me by a Facebook group, as I'm new to resin casting I got the starter set, the set is great value and the resin is easy to mix, the kit came with a choice of 2 dyes and a mica pearl powder.
Very happy with my starter kit and also with quick delivery
First time ever trying casting and this is an ideal size to start with. Excellent product , so good in fact already ordered more. Great service and speedy delivery.
fantastic product first time using this resin without a pressure pot ,amazing results will be buying more thanks to all of you at House of resin /Metal clay.
I have just made a pen with the resin without a using a pressure pot or vacuum chamber for the casting and it turned out much better than I anticipated