This professional Vacuum Chamber is handmade by Curtis O. Seebeck, Turntex Woodworks - the inventor of Cactus Juice. If you're looking for amazing quality, this is it, each chamber is made with the utmost attention to detail and quality.
The Cactus Juice Vacuum Chambers are the only clear vacuum chambers on the market specifically designed and engineered for stabilising from the ground up. Curtis created this chamber as there was nothing on the market meeting his needs as a resin inventor/user/artist.
This premium vacuum chamber is made from a clear plastic material to allow you to see through it to better monitor the process. The "JuiceProof" chamber is virtually indestructible and maintenance free. It is impervious to Cactus Juice which allows you to leave the Juice in the chamber as long as you want.
Each individual chamber has been tested to 99% vacuum.
BONUS: You also receive a 16 page full colour Instruction Manual and Stabilising Handbook written by Curtis himself.
These chambers are available in 4, 6 and 8 inch diameters and can be ordered in any length. We carry three different sizes, but can order any size. if you can't find what you're looking, call us.
Chamber size: 10.6cm (4") inside diameter. 25.4cm (10") length.
Fixed shipping fee £6.95
Includes everything you need:
- Custom designed handmade stabilising chamber
- Custom machined fittings including base with mounting tabs and top flange
- Pressure fit submersion plate to keep blanks submerged. Also works as a strainer when you empty the chamber
- CNC machined lid for ultimate vacuum and durability
- 2.5" Stainless steel liquid filled vacuum gauge (made in China)
- Vacuum breaker system with valve (made in China)
- 72" x 3/16" ID clear vacuum hose with vacuum pump adapter and quick connect fittings (adapter and fittings made in China)
- 16 page colour Instruction Manual and Stabilising Handbook
This is designed to be used with Cactus Juice. Use of other resins may damage your chamber and void your warranty.
The chamber body may have light scratches or surface imperfections due to the nature of the material being used, this is normal. All effort is made to buff and remove the imperfections before shipping.
PLEASE NOTE: You will need to provide your own vacuum pump. Click here to read about Selecting a Vacuum Pump.