Liquid Plastic cures to a clear, UV resistant, plastic-like finish that resists scratching and yellowing.
Liquid Plastic is a high performance, two component, commercial grade epoxy formulated for a long gel time, low exothermic heat buildup, with a semi-flexible hardness that will not stress crack glass in most circumstances.
Liquid Plastic cures to a water-like appearance. Liquid Plastic is perfect for casting and see through encapsulation of objects such as Coins, Photos, Wood, Metal, Concrete, Granite, Copper, Stainless Steel, Bamboo, Leather, Ceramic, Artwork, Rocks, Sea Shells, Fabrics, Paper, Dried Plants and much more
Liquid Plastic is crystal clear and brilliant; it accentuates and magnifies the objects it encapsulates. Liquid Plastic is a product you can trust, and truly beautiful to behold.
Liquid Plastic is a perfect casting and see through encapsulation epoxy, it is commonly used where a crystal clear see though encapsulation of objects is required.
Liquid Plastic Benefits:
- No Toxic Organic Compounds or Heavy Metals
- 100% Solids, Low VOC, Low odour
- Crystal Clear, High Gloss
- Extremely Durable
- Excellent Air Release Qualities
- Excellent Colour Stability
- Impact Resistant
- Magnifies Object Appearance
- Tough Water Resistant Finish
- Eliminates Craters, Crawling and Fish Eyes
- Will not blush or sweat under high humidity
- Will not distort with age.
Ecopoxy can be poured in layers of up to 45mm (1" 3/4) at a time.