The Hampshire Sheen CarnaCrystalline wax stick is a unique turners stick featuring both Carnauba and Microcrystalline waxes to produce an ultra glossy and hard wearing decorative finish, particularly to spindle work.
It goes on smoothly, thanks to the microcrystalline wax, buffs wonderfully and lasts for ages.
How to use:
- Sand work to at least 400grit, or use Yorkshire Grit
- Apply a coat of sanding sealer, then de-nib once thoroughly dry.
- Apply a little (just a dab on kitchen towel) High Gloss with the lathe spinning, and rub in.
- Lightly run the CarnaCrystalline stick along the work, then use a paper towel to lightly buff the surface for an extra-glossy shine!
Size: Approx 31g.
- Due to Brexit the following countries do NOT allow imports of this item:
- Norway, Switzerland, and all EU countries if not mentioned below.
- We can still ship this to:
- Cyprus, Malta, and Spain
- If your country is not listed above:
- Please email us to check.