Hampshire Sheen High Gloss brings a protective glossy shine to your pieces. With a higher quantity of carnauba and microcrystalline waxes, the High Gloss version is stiffer than the Original Lustre, but is just as easy to apply! This is already a favourite go-to finish for many UK turners. Use on decorative wood only.
How to use:
- Sand your work down to at least 400 grit, or use Yorkshire Grit
- Clean your piece with a little methylated spirit (denatured alcohol)
- Apply a coat of sanding sealer, then de-nib once thoroughly dry.
- Apply a little (just a dab on kitchen towel) High Gloss with the lathe spinning, and spread evenly over the surface. (Use less than you think!)
- Burnish the sheen until you have a shiny glossy finish.
Size: 130g, in a lever lid tin
- Due to Brexit the following countries do NOT allow imports of this item:
- Norway, Switzerland, and all EU countries if not mentioned below.
- We can still ship this to:
- Cyprus, Malta, and Spain
- If your country is not listed above:
- Please email us to check.