Padico Hard curing UV resin
Ready to use acrylic UV resin that cures in minutes under a UV lamp - no mixing required!
The resin has non-yellowing colour protection properties which last, keeping a crystal clear colour. Once cured, it has a hard and waterproof finish, with high transparency.
In a high wattage (36W and above) UV light box, clear gel cures in minutes (we recommend curing deep items in thin layers at a time).
Works great in silicone and soft plastic moulds. Use on its own, or embed items such as dried flowers, beads, and more!
UV light (36W): 2 - 10 minutes
- Curing time differs with size, and will be longer when adding dyes. These are the manufacturer’s recommended timings, however we always recommend experimenting beforehand.
- The resin may cure in sunlight, so work in an area away from the sun.
- Keep lid on resin while not working, as it can begin to harden.
- All resin can eventually yellow over time.
- Store in cool and dry place out of sunlight, storage temperature 0℃ - 25℃. Use as soon as possible after opening.
Made in Japan
- Due to Brexit the following countries do NOT allow imports of this item: