Built in America by JB Industries (Just Better) is a high quality, dependable vacuum pump offering many high end features.
In the US wood stabilising groups a lot of the people will say 'if you have the budget' you can't go wrong with the JB brand if you are after a quality vacuum pump. It is also the pump generally recommended by Curtis (the manufacturer of the Cactus Juice stabilising chambers) as his 'go-to' pump.
The ELIMINATOR® is 100% tested to quality standards and rated one of the best vacuum pumps on the market.
(Please note we can only ship this product in the UK).
- Eliminator 3 CFM (85 l/m)
- 1/2 HP, 1425 RPM capacitor start motor with thermal overload protection
- 1/4" x 3/8” intake port
- 230 Volt 50 Hertz
- Standard UK plug
- 28 ounce (827 cc) oil capacity
- Large, easy-to-see sight glass ensures proper liquid level
- Increased spacing between intake tee and handle for more room
- Larger 1/2" handle now more ergonomic
- Tethered safety cap prevents oil spills during transport
- Heavy-duty chrome plating
- Increased oil capacity for cooler running temperature and reduced contamination
- Well-protected drain valve sealed with O-ring to prevent leaks
- 2 stage direct drive to achieve deep 25 micron vacuum
- All metal construction including all brass fittings
- Completely field repairable
- UL listed