For use with our Cactus Juice Vacuum Stabilising Chambers.
Built in America by JB Industries (Just Better) is a high quality, dependable vacuum pump offering many high end features.
When you ask for a recommendation in in the US wood stabilising groups for a quality vacuum pump, a lot of the people will say 'if you have the budget' you can't go wrong with the JB brand! It is also the pump generally recommended by Curtis (the manufacturer of the Cactus Juice stabilising chambers) as his 'go to' pump.
The ELIMINATOR® is 100% tested to quality standards and rated one of the best economy vacuum pumps on the market.
- Eliminator 3 CFM (85 l/m)
- 1/2 HP, 1425 RPM capacitor start motor with thermal overload protection
- 1/4" x 3/8” intake port
- 230 Volt 50 Hertz
- Standard UK plug
- 28 ounce (827 cc) oil capacity
- Large, easy-to-see sight glass ensures proper liquid level
- Increased spacing between intake tee and handle for more room
- Larger 1/2" handle now more ergonomic
- Tethered safety cap prevents oil spills during transport
- Heavy-duty chrome plating
- Increased oil capacity for cooler running temperature and reduced contamination
- Well-protected drain valve sealed with O-ring to prevent leaks
- 2 stage direct drive to achieve deep 25 micron vacuum
- All metal construction including all brass fittings
- Completely field repairable
- UL listed