Use Alumilite’s Rubber to Rubber Mould Release when making multiple piece moulds from silicone rubber to prevent freshly poured silicone rubber from bonding together with previously cured silicone rubber.
How to use:
- Brush the mould release on between the first and second pours of silicone.
- Apply 2-3 coats on the already cured silicone, allowing a couple of minutes between each coat to dry.
Please note: Wear protective gloves, and a respirator, to avoid contact with skin or inhalation
Includes 1 fl. oz.
- Due to Brexit the following countries do NOT allow imports of this item:
- Norway, Switzerland, and all EU countries if not mentioned below.
- We can still ship this to:
- Cyprus and Malta
- If your country is not listed above:
- Please email us to check.