FlowCast® is Ecopoxy’s new improved solution to crystal clear thick pours with minimal bubbles. It’s 3 x thinner than before, with improved clarity and even more bio content.
Ecopoxy FlowCast® is a high performance, two-component, UV resistant commercial grade epoxy. It’s formulated for its excellent air release properties, long gel time, and low exothermic heat buildup which resists stress cracking.
It cures crystal clear, has an extremely low odour, and can be used for deep pour applications including:
- River Tables
- Filling large gaps and voids
- Casting, including using silicone moulds
- Resin Art
- Woodworking - including using a lathe, table saw, and belt sander.
- This resin is perfect for casting and see-through encapsulation of objects such as Coins, Photos, Wood, Metal, Concrete, Granite, Copper, Stainless Steel, Bamboo, Leather, Ceramic, Artwork, Rocks, Sea Shells, Fabrics, Paper, Dried Plants and much more. It accentuates and magnifies the objects it encapsulates. Its low viscosity allows it to fill tight gaps and voids, while releasing air bubbles.
How to use Flow Cast:
- Mix 2 parts resin to 1 part hardener in a clean and dry container, and mix thoroughly for 2 minutes.
- Add any pigments or dyes, and continue to mix in until evenly coloured.
- Pour into mould - thickness per layer: minimum 13mm - maximum 38mm (0.5-1.5”) per layer. Not recommended for pours less than 13mm (½”) in depth.
- Re-pouring in between coats is possible between 25 - 48 hours, providing the previous pour is firm but still tacky. Once tack-free it is necessary to sand between layers to ensure proper adhesion.
Benefits of FlowCast®:
- 100% Solid
- Cures with a glass-like finish
- Can be poured up to 1.5" depending on volume
- Bubble prevention with air release
- Low exothermic reaction
- Low viscosity
- Decreased crystallisation
- Resistance to stress cracks
- Extremely durable
- Low exothermic heat buildup
- Excellent colour stability for pigments and dyes
- 35% Bio content
- Impact resistant
- Magnifies Object Appearance
- Tough Water Resistant Finish
- Eliminates Craters, Crawling and Fish Eyes
- Will not blush or sweat under high humidity
- Will not distort with age
- Mix ratio: 2:1 by volume.
- Working temperature: 20-25ºC (68-77ºF).
- Pot Time: 8 hours depending on ambient temperature.
- Workable/Cure Time: 72 hours depending on ambient temperature, humidity, and thickness.
- Thickness per layer: min. 0.5” - max. 1.5” per layer. (Not recommended for pours less than ½” in depth).
- Storage: 13-29ºC (55-85ºF) with tightly sealed lids.
- Use denatured alcohol to clean up.
- 1.5 litre
- 3 litre
- 6 litre
- 12 litre
- 30 litre
Not sure how much you need? Try the Ecopoxy volume calculator here.
Click here for further Product Information.
- Due to Brexit the following countries do NOT allow imports of this item:
- If ordering 30 litres or more you MUST choose UPS Dangerous Goods as the shipping option, or your order will be held until we can contact you to amend the order to the correct shipping option.
Great product, minimal bubbles, excellent finish