Walrus Oil Furniture Finish
PLEASE NOTE - HALF PRICE AS DUE TO AN ORDER MISTAKE THESE HAVE A SHORT SALE-BY DATE - THE PRODUCTS WILL PERFORM BEST IF USED BEFORE END OF NOVEMBER 2022. IF YOU FIND ANY QUALITY ISSUES WITH THE PRODUCT BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR, JUST LET US KNOW. PERFECT CHANCE TO TRY THIS AMAZING RANGE!
Walrus Oil's Furniture Finish is a penetrating oil-based finish that soaks deep into hardwoods, pulling out natural wood colours and tones and locking them in permanently. There are no dyes or added dryers, which can cause yellowing in the wood.
Furniture Finish is completely natural, vegan friendly, and made of Polymerizing Safflower Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Tung Oil, Perilla Seed Oil, and a hint of Lime for freshness.
Ideal for hardwood chairs, dressers, picture frames and more. Safe for food-contact surfaces. Cures to a beautifully smooth matte finish.
- Matte Finish
- Lightly Scented
- 100% Plant Based
- Food Grade Ingredients
- 8 oz.
- 32 oz.
- 128 oz.
Tables, Chairs, Bookcases, Coffee Tables, Picture Frames, Wooden Boxes and more.
- Use on hardwoods that are sanded between 220 - 400 grit. The lower the grit, the deeper the oil will soak. The higher the grit, the smoother the wood will feel. To prevent raised grain, always use the "sand, wet, sand" method.
- Apply thin layer of oil until entire surface is covered.
- Wipe away excess after 24 hrs.
- Repeat until desired number of coats and look is achieved.
- After final coat, allow 24 - 48 hrs for surface to become dry to touch. It may take up to 1 week to be completely dry to touch and up to 4 weeks to be completely cured. While curing, it's ideal for the wood piece to be kept in a temperature controlled environment. Humidity and high heat can prolong cure time. Keep liquids off surface for up to 4 weeks.
For best results use by expiration date on bottle. Store at room temperature or in a cool and dry place. Keep bottle sealed when not in use.
*No walrus harmed in the making of these products*