Explore, Create, Resinate Jewelry by Jen Cushman & Susan Lenart Kazmer
This book covers mixed media techniques using Ice Resin, your essential cookbook for creating jewellery with resin!
In this book you'll find a fount of knowledge about creating jewellery using resin, adding colour, using fabric, wood, organics and much more!
- Mixing and Pouring - Ruby Pearl Bracelet
- Embeddings and Inclusions - Lavender Night Necklace
- Using Photographs and Sealing images - Flirt Necklace
- Open Back Bezels - Elegant Lady Necklace
- Adding Colour - Dear Henry Necklace
- Making Resin Paper - Ice Resin Paper and Wire Beads
- Quick and Easy Casting - Ethereal Molded Shapes
- Fabric, Wood and Organics - Tie Dye Fabric Necklace
- Clean up, Over Spill and Mistakes - Reality Necklace
Softback includes colour photos to guide you through the projects. 120 pages.
About the Authors
Jen Cushman found mixed media over 20 years ago and has never looked back! She was drawn to the imperfect, funky, quirky, artsy and authentic nature. Her work has been published in national art and jewellery magazines as well has having written a DIY column for Cloth, Paper Scissors magazine. She's also written another book 'Making Metal Jewelry'.
Susan Lenart Kazmer is a silversmith and artist of over 20 years, she creates pieces that reference history as well as contemporary urban life. Her work has been exhibit in museums such as smithsonian and Art Institute of New York. She has an Amazon bestseller 'Resin Alchemy' and is the creative director if Ice Resin.