Piñata Alcohol Ink - Overtones Exciter Pack of 9. (Fantastic Introductory price - SAVE £5.00)
Here’s something to get excited about! This Overtones Exciter Pack includes 9 x bottles Piñata Alcohol Ink. Piñata Alcohol Inks are highly saturated, fast-drying alcohol inks - you can add them to any hard surface (including silver clay!!) to add vibrant colours to your work. They’re dye-based and acid-free with excellent adhesive properties. Piñata Alcohol Inks are permanent, and they are impervious to water once dry.
Use on silver clay, metal clay, glass, general metal, plastic, ceramic, stone, leather, resin, polymer clay, sea shells, Yupo paper, and more. Applications include fine arts, scrapbooking, crafts, faux stained glass, card making, faux finishing techniques and staining wood and leather.
You can even accent grommets, eyelets and fasteners for truly personalised jewellery findings.
Achieve a variety of effects:
- Mix colours together to create a new shade. Mix with Blanco Blanco to achieve a pastel colour.
- Use crayons and wax for resist effects on surfaces and fabric, creating batik designs.
- Mix Gum Arabic with water to a heavy cream consistency, and paint a design on a hard surface. Then colour wash over the design. Once dry, rub the Gum Arabic away and you will be left with the blank space in amongst the colour.
- Use the Piñata Clean-Up solution to easily remove the ink if you change your mind.
- Drop or brush Claro Extender on top of alcohol ink to create a marbled/stone effect. Claro will also extend the drying and working time, and you can use it to dilute the colour to achieve transparency. The colour will remain shiny.
Includes 9 x 14.79 ml (0.5 US fl oz) bottles with the following colours: Golden Yellow, Pink, Coral, Blue-Violet, Teal, Copper, Blanco Blanco, Brass and Pearl.
Instructions included in 4 languages (English, French, German and Korean) - click here for a digital copy.