Piñata Alcohol Ink - Large 118ml (4 fl.oz)
Piñata Alcohol Ink is a beautiful, highly saturated, fast-drying alcohol ink. You can add them to any hard surface (including silver clay for faux enamel effects!) to add vibrant colours to your work. They’re dye-based and acid-free with excellent adhesive properties. Piñata Alcohol Inks are permanent, and they are waterresistant once dry.
Use on silver clay, metal clay, glass, general metal, plastic, ceramic, stone, leather, resin, polymer clay, sea shells, Yupo watercolour paper, and more. Applications include fine arts, scrapbooking, crafts, faux stained glass, card making, faux finishing techniques and staining wood and leather. Add accent colours to grommets, eyelets, clasps, and fasteners for personalised jewellery findings.
The 032 Rich Gold (only available in a small size) and 033 Silver are formulated with actual metal pigments and are totally opaque. Blanco Blanco 030 is an opaque, pigmented colour, used for creating tints and pastels.
The metal particles are tiny and they lie flat which produces a highly reflective, smooth metal surface. They can be applied to almost anything: paper, plastic, wood, glass (for decorative purposes only), canvas, metal, foil, ceramic, rubber, vinyl...you name it!
Achieve a variety of effects:
- Drop or brush Claro Extender on top of alcohol ink to create a marbled/stone effect. Claro will also extend the drying and working time, and you can use it to dilute the colour to achieve transparency. The colour will remain shiny.
- Mix colours together to create a new shade. Mix with Blanco Blanco to achieve a pastel colour.
- Use crayons and wax for resist effects on surfaces and fabric, creating batik designs.
- Mix Gum Arabic with water to a heavy cream consistency, and paint a design on a hard surface. Then colour wash over the design. Once dry, rub the Gum Arabic away and you will be left with the blank space in amongst the colour.
- Use the Piñata Clean-Up solution to easily remove the ink if you change your mind.
Size: 118.29ml (4 US fl oz) - this alco ink is also available in a smaller size with an even larger range of colours, click here to see the colours available.
Safety note: Alcohol inks are flammable, eye irritant. Keep out of reach of children. Contains denatured alcohol.
Colours available in the large size:
Piñata Alcohol Inks also available in Small sizes.
Love Piñata inks, but the white is a staple in any resin artist bag! The larger bottles are great value for money especially when on offer. Will be buying again when needed.