Padico UV curing resin - with a soft gummy finish!
Ready to use UV/LED resin that cures in minutes under a UV or LED lamp - no mixing required! This soft jelly-like resin is ideal for coating flowers, casting (non edible!) gummy shapes, and more. This resin can be used to cast or coat items.
In a high wattage (36W and above) UV Light Box, clear gel cures in only 2-4 minutes (we recommend curing deep items in thin layers at a time).
Works great in silicone and soft plastic moulds. Use on its own, or embed items such as dried flowers, beads, and more! Easily coat or make fine lines with the nozzle attachments, available here.
LED light (6-9W, 405nm): 30 - 90 seconds
UV light (36W, 365nm): 2 - 4 minutes
Shrinks approx. 4% after curing.
- Curing time differs with size, and will be longer when adding dyes. These are the manufacturer’s recommended timings, however we always recommend experimenting beforehand.
- The resin may cure in sunlight, so work in an area away from the sun.
- Keep lid on resin while not working, as it can begin to harden.
- All resin can eventually yellow over time.
- Store in cool and dry place out of sunlight, storage temperature 0ºC - 25ºC. Use as soon as possible after opening.
Made in Japan
- Due to Brexit the following countries do NOT allow imports of this item: